martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

MIRC

EXPRESSIONS IN THE CHAT:

4u: for you
4ever: Forever
ALS: Age, sex and location
Bc: Because
Hey: Hello
IMO: "In my opinion"
WTF: "What the fuck?"
XOXO: It's mean kisses and hugs.
XD: It's use when something is funny for you.
Hahahaha: instead that jajaja that it's more used in spain.
Thx: Instead of thanks.
How r u: Instead of How are you?
OMG: It means "OH MY GOD"
OFC: It means "OF COURSE"
ATM: " At this moment"
Da: the
W/: "With"
AM: Ante meridiem
PM: Post meridiem
LOL:"Lot Of Laughs"

CONVERSATIONS THAT I HAD TALKED WITH STRANGERS:
I had talked with Ted, that as he told me, he is from Indonesia, I asked him if Indonesia it's a beautiful place for visit, he said that; he really like where he lives because is an awesome place with a mixture of cultures, and you can learn a lot about the different cultures, then he asked my about spain, I had told him about the tipical spanish food and customs, and he said that he now a famous party of Spain called "San Fermín".

Other day I had talked with John, an australian boy that don't give to me a interesant conversation, he have 29 years old, and he likes spending time surfing in the sea. This is all I talked with him.

Later I talked with Brad from England that enjoy playing the guitar, singing, doing some sports, sppecially swimming, he likes sleeping, and going out at the night with friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario